Eyelash oils, useful properties, possible contraindications. The best natural oils to grow to strengthen and nourish the lashes. Application features, real reviews.
Eyelash oil is a natural remedy that can change without approval. With regular and proper use, as well as due diligence, the result will not be long in coming. Oil blends will help to awaken dormant light bulbs, thereby activating hair growth and accelerating their regeneration, tackling the problem of fragility and loss of lashes, restoring their structure, making them extremely strong, smooth, and shiny, and returning them to a rich color.
Useful properties of eyelash oils
The trend for doll lashes is gradually disappearing into the background and today naturalness in the image of the girl is again appreciated, whether it is nails, hair, or lashes. The appearance and health of the latter depend on many factors. These are weather conditions (temperature, UV radiation) and numerous cosmetics (mask, eye lens, shadows, micellar water, eye cream and gel, eyelash color) and toilet methods (bio wave, extensions). Under the influence of the external environment, the hair becomes dull, lifeless, thinner, their structure changes, and the problem fragility or, even worse, rapid loss.
Natural eyelash oils will help to correct this ugly condition, which are usually reusable and works simultaneously in the following directions:
- Nutrition … Natural oil mixtures have a rich composition; the lion’s share in it is occupied by fatty acids. They also contain a wide range of vitamins (A, B, C, E, PP), minerals, amino acids, antioxidants, and nutrients. They penetrate deep into the hair, restoring its structure, and moisture; as a result, the capsules literally change before our eyes: they become smooth, soft, silky soft.
- Acceleration in growth … By penetrating deep into the hair, the oil mixtures stimulate the blood circulation in the eyelid area, and awaken dormant bulbs, which causes the growth of the lashes to increase, and their regeneration is faster.
- Strengthening … Natural oils are beneficial for the lashes in that they can affect their structure. The hair is reliably restored after negative external influences (temperature changes, sun, use of mascara, painting, life waves, use of tongs, eyelash extensions, low-quality cosmetics) and due to the nutrition of minerals in natural liquids, they become thicker. In addition, the problem of their loss and vulnerability is solved.
Natural oils are absolutely safe and if used properly, they do not damage the lashes, sensitive mucous membranes, and sensitive skin of the eyelids.
Contraindications to the use of eyelash oil
Before using eyelash oil, it is important to make sure that you do not have any contraindications to its use and to eliminate the risk of unwanted reactions. To do this, perform an allergy test: drip a little of the mixture on the wrist or the inner bend of the elbow and assess the skin reaction after 20-30 minutes. If there is no discomfort, redness, or irritation, you can perform the operation.
Before you buy, not only look at the price of eyelash oil but also check its validity. The use of expired or damaged products is prohibited.
Next, evaluate the composition of the product. Only natural oils are useful for eyelashes. And if petroleum jelly is present in its composition, then this is an oil production product. Yes, it visually improves the condition of the hair and makes them thicker and longer, but this happens because oil films have formed around the lashes and these effects disappear after you have rinsed off the mixture.
In addition, before you start using a particular remedy, carefully read the instructions and information regarding possible contraindications. Each product has its own list.
For allergy sufferers and owners of sensitive skin, it is better to buy pure oil that does not contain foreign additives to care for the lashes.
The best eyelash oils
Our lashes are tired of daily coloring, curling, lengthening, and need careful care, strengthening, and restoration of the structure. Natural oils do a great job on this project. In addition, as a bonus, you get an improvement in the appearance of your hair and its rich color. There is a wide range of such products for sale, so we will find out which eyelash oils are most effective and how to use them properly.
Growing oils for eyelashes
Cilia have a certain lifespan, so their loss is a natural process. However, if your hair began to fall asleep quickly and new ones do not have time to grow back, you should notice this problem. Natural oils will help increase their growth: they awaken dormant pears and stimulate their cells to divide.
We present you the best oils for eyelash growth:
- Burdock … It is the most famous product for eyebrows and hair. For production, the roots of a normal large load are used. Burdock oil for eyelashes has a thick, rich texture and contains many useful ingredients. These include natural inulin, stearic acid, palmitic acid, protein, tannins, vitamins, and minerals. Thanks to its rich composition, it increases the growth of the lashes, strengthens and moisturizes them, and makes them silky soft. You can use the product both in pure form and enriched with valuable additives. The proven Florestan Burdock product comes in a handy tube with a programmer to make it easier to use. Burdock oil has a budget; the average price for 100 ml is 70 rubles. However, when using it, it is important to take into account that the fabric is not easy to wash off.
- Peach … From fruit seeds, saturated with many vitamins, especially A- and B-group, contains antioxidants and useful acids. Peach oil for the lashes has a light texture, is not greasy, so it is easy to wash, it is allergenic, as it does not cause allergies, does not cause irritation, and is even suitable for sensitive eyelid skin. Thanks to its use, hair growth increases, and the hair becomes voluminous, silky soft, and shiny. The device belongs to the products in the middle price: the cost of 30 ml is 100 rubles. According to reviews, peach oil from GalenoFarm is of good quality.
- Almond … The oil is made from a mixture of bitter and sweet almonds. It has a rich composition of nutrients: these are vitamins E and F, linoleic acid and phytosterol, and amygdalin. The texture of almond oil for the lashes is thin, but at the same time the consumption is economical, it is washed off quickly. Strengthens the hair well, stimulates the growth of new gums, and makes them shiny and silky soft. The product is widely used, which is why it also helps to gently care for the skin of the eyelids and fight against signs of aging. Almond oil has a reasonable price – about 75 rubles. for 30 ml. The most popular products are GalenoFarm and Mirrolla, which are manufactured by domestic companies.
Eyelash strengthening oils
Under the influence of many external factors, our lashes become thinner, their structure is disturbed. Natural oils will help to strengthen tired hair and improve its condition. It is enough to apply a little herbal medicine to them daily and you will soon notice the first results.
What are the best oils to strengthen the lashes:
- Castor … The mythical remedy, which is also actively used in hair care, is extracted from onion seeds. Castor oil is a very fatty product: fatty acids make up more than 90% of the composition (ricinoleic, linoleic, oleic, palmitic, and stearic). The product also contains vitamins A and E. Castor oil for the lashes is characterized by excellent healing and rejuvenating properties: it strengthens the hair and prevents it from falling out, activates growth, makes it soft, shiny, silky soft, dark deep color, makes hair thicker, protects against adverse external influences. The product has a dense viscous texture, which is why it is consumed very sparingly, but due to this consistency, it is difficult to wash it off. Castor oil is affordable; the average price for 30 ml is 65 rubles.
- Usma … They are made from the leaves and stems of the Vaida dye, which belongs to the cabbage family. This tool is only becoming popular among Slavic girls, but Arab and Central Asian women have long appreciated it. It is often referred to in reviews as the best oil for eyelashes, as it strengthens, restores, and nourishes them well. Contains large amounts of vitamins, alkaloids, flavonoids, linoleic acid, stearic acid, and oleic acids, therefore it stimulates dormant hair follicles and thereby activates the growth of new white leukemias, increases their density, and makes them strong and resilient. Usma oil for eyelashes is not greasy, with medium density, so it rinses off well. The product is consumed sparingly, is allergenic, and does not cause side effects, but some people notice its special smell. Usma oil is rather expensive: 30 ml costs about 500 rubles.
- From pistachios or walnuts … It has a rich composition (essential fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins, minerals), therefore it fully strengthens the lashes, restores the hair energy, shine, elegance, and rich color, lengthens them, protects them from harmful externalities and harmful effects tapi. Peanut oil for the lashes is liquid, and moderately thick, so consumption is low. The average cost is about 87 rubles for 45 ml. The best product is DNC oil, enriched with other useful ingredients and equipped with a brush to apply to the lashes.
Nourishing oils for eyelashes
Natural oils are rich in composition and contain many useful substances – fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, which nourish and moisturize deeply weak during daily coloring, curling, and eyelash extensions. In addition, regular use of such products adds to the smoothness and radiance of the hair.
The best nourishing eyelash oils:
- Apricot … The product obtained from fruit seeds contains oleic acid and linoleic acid, numerous enzymes, phospholipids, vitamins A, groups B, C, and F, because it is widely used: it nourishes the good membrane, restores its structure, restores energy and softness, takes care of the area around the eyes, refreshes the skin of the eyelids and smoothes fine wrinkles. Apricot oil for hair restoration has an oily, viscous texture, and medium density and is economically consumed. The price of the product is quite democratic and amounts to 60 rubles per 10 ml. The best reviews were given to Aspera product oil with additional vitamin-antioxidant complex.
- Sea buckthorn … First, it is a source of protein A and fat-soluble vitamins K, E, and F, it also contains valuable minerals and antioxidants that enhance each other’s effectiveness. Therefore, it is an ideal product to nourish the lashes, which in addition will give them healthy strength, softness, and shine. But when you buy it, make sure that it contains at least 180 mg of carotenoids, only such a device will truly be useful for nourishing lashes. It has a light texture and moderate consumption but also has a rich orange color. Therefore, before you lubricate your lashes with sea buckthorn oil, note that it is very easy to get dirty. The price of the product is 50 rubles for 50 ml, Biask and Mirroll products are recognized as the best.
- White camphor … This is an essential oil extracted from the wood of Japanese laurel, therefore, unlike the previous ones, it can not be used in pure form, it is necessary to combine the product with a base oil (3 drops per 1 tablespoon, respectively) ). The unique combination allows you to nourish the lashes with useful substances, increases blood circulation around the eyes, stimulates hair follicles and increases hair growth, prevents hair loss, and brittleness restores structure, and restores their length, and density. White camphor oil has a liquid, fast evaporation texture, and very little consumption, although the price of the product is decent. You can buy eyelash oil (30 ml) for 200 rubles. The product from the brand Botanika received good reviews.
Other eyelash oils
The selection of useful oils for the growth and recovery of eyelashes is not limited to the above methods.
Consider the following options:
- Argan oil. This product is considered truly premium and expensive. It is obtained from the seeds of argan fruit. It has a particularly rich composition: tocopherol, retinol, vitamin B, carotene, fatty acids (oleic acid, linoleic acid, palmitic acid, stearic acid), ferulic acid, antifungals, triglycerides, sterols, triterpene alcohol, shottenols, alpha-spinasterols. Thanks to individual components, this oil will be beneficial for the thickening of the lashes, it also restores their structure, nourishes, moisturizes, strengthens the bulbs, increases growth, returns rich color, and shine.
- Coconut oil … This remedy has been valued since ancient times, especially by women in India, who are known to be famous for their long, thick hair and lush eyelashes. Contains large amounts of fatty acids – lauric, myristic, capryl, and capric. Occurs easily in hair follicles, nourishes with useful substances, helps to strengthen, stimulates their growth. Coconut oil for the lashes also makes them shiny and soft thanks to its deep sensitivity.
- Wheat germ oil. Another well-known agent in cosmetology. Contains useful complex minerals (zinc, selenium, iron), numerous vitamins (A, E, group B), antioxidants, and complex amino acids. The useful properties of the product help to strengthen the lashes, restore their structure, accelerate growth, rich color, and have radiant shine.
- Jojoba oil. If you are interested in which oil is best for your lashes, pay attention to these options. The product is made from the fruit (nuts) of a branched shrub and its chemical structure is in fact liquid wax. In cosmetology, he has won the titles “gold in the desert” and “elixir of youth”. Contains wax esters, numerous fatty acids – oleic acid, gadoleic, erucic, amino acids reminiscent of collagen, protein, and high levels of vitamin E Eyelashes before and after jojoba oil are significantly transformed: hair follicles are activated, which stimulate their growth, restore color, restore the structure, and brilliance.
- Macadamia oil … Reduce the fruit of the walnut tree. Possesses unique properties and rich composition. Contains B, E, PP vitamins, fatty acids (stearic acid, oleic acid, palmitic acid, arachidonic acid, linoleic acid), and numerous minerals. Therefore, the question of which oil for eyelash growth will be useful will not arise if the girl has macadamia oil in the arsenal.
- Broccoli seed oil … Contains vitamins A, C, and K, minerals (potassium, iron, calcium), and numerous fatty acids (stearic, oleic, palmitoleic,eicosene, linoleic, palmitic, erucic, linolenic). First of all, it naturally enhances the radiance and softness of the lashes, without making them heavier, as its effect is similar to that of silicone, but at the same time, it does not harm the hair. Therefore, if you are interested in what oil to apply to your lashes to enhance their shine, then choose broccoli seeds. Also has nourishing and moisturizing properties.
- Hemp oil … Do not worry, this product does not contain drugs! Up to 80% of its composition is occupied by essential fatty acids, this is the highest number among plants. The most valuable are Omega-3 and Omega-6. It also contains vitamin A, groups B, C, D, and E, phospholipids, proteins, phytosterols, and antioxidants. Thanks to such a rich composition, it ensures noticeable growth of the lashes, restores the structure of the hair, and nourishes them with useful substances.
- Sacha Inchi oil. Europeans learned relatively recently about this device and its useful properties. It is obtained from the fruits of South American palms, which are called “Inca nuts”. The oil has the longest shelf life without oxidation among all known and rich combinations of polyunsaturated fatty acids, namely Omega 3, 6, and 9. It also contains tocopherol and beta-carotene, tryptophan. Responsible for the elasticity and flexibility of the lashes, beautiful graceful bend, prevents breakage, strengthens, gives elasticity, and restores structure.
Note! Essential oils will also be useful for eyelashes. The best are tea trees, rosemary, sandalwood, lavender, and pine. Remember though: they cannot be used in pure form and before the essential oil is applied to the lashes, it is always diluted in the base oil. Otherwise, you will be irritated by sensitive mucous membranes and eyelid areas.
How to Apply Eyelash Oil Properly?
The eyelids are the most sensitive area of the face, so when using eyelash oil it is important to be careful and cautious so that the substance does not get on the mucous membranes. Otherwise, irritation may occur.
To achieve the maximum effect, it is worth using eyelash oils in a course and making oil masks daily for 1 month. It is also important that the whitewash rests for 1-2 weeks to prevent the product from getting used to it. To simply make the lashes silky soft, oil masks are made 2-3 times a week.
The best time for such an operation is the evening. But in the morning this is clearly not worth doing, otherwise, it will be difficult to do high-quality makeup later. However, remember that you should not leave such a mask on all night; otherwise you may experience swelling of the eyelid in the morning.
First, before we use the eyelash oil, we will choose what to apply it directly to. To do this, you can use a special new brush or fix the old one from the mask, but in another case, it must be washed thoroughly with soap and water. It is better to choose a device with soft brushes, but it is better not to take a plastic-hard product. In addition, if there is nothing available, you can use the usual cotton swab: in this case, after use, discard it immediately and do not reuse it.
Be sure to remove makeup before performing the procedure. If you use your lenses, you will need to remove them.
For maximum effect and benefit from the procedure, it is recommended to warm it up slightly and apply the substance in a warm form before using the eyelash oil. The mixture is heated in a water bath to a temperature not exceeding 35 ° C, to spoil not her.
Now we dip the brush in eyelash oil, squeeze it out a little and run it over the hair. It is not recommended to scoop too much greasy liquid as the excess turns into swelling and redness in the eyes. It is recommended to apply the oily liquid, starting at the ends and waiting for it to spread and leak into the foundation. We comb each hair carefully, without treating the roots; otherwise, the oil can get into the eyes.
The oil mixture is kept on the lashes for at least 1 hour. Remove traces of oil with a dry cotton pad. You should not wash your face after the operation.
Note! Natural oils need to be stored properly. It is better to choose a container made of dark glass. Close the container tightly; place it in a place where it is not exposed to direct sunlight.
Actual reviews about eyelash oils
Eyelash oils are selected according to the individual feeling. However, it is also helpful to examine what other customers have to say about different combinations. Here are some tips for eyelash oils.
Oksana, 25 years old
My problem is that the bike paths are light on the tip because this part of the length is visually “lost”. My friend advised me to buy carrier oil. It really gives them rich color, but you have to wait a bit: the first results will be noticeable after about 3-4 weeks.
Olga, 33 years old
Yes, it is possible to grow eyelashes and a simple penny remedy – castor oil plant, which can be bought in any pharmacy, will help. But immediately you need to adjust to long-term use, otherwise, it makes no sense.
Irina, 37 years old
In view of the hormonal disturbances, I was faced with losing my eyelashes quickly. I bought expensive cosmetics but it seems that they only aggravated the problem. I decided to turn to the experience of Arab women and buy usma oil, it is highly praised. I hope the result!